Move aside electrically conducting play-doh – here comes conductive paint!
New product from ThinkGeek could potentially have more creative uses, certainly for artists – a material in paint form that is conductive:
Ok, no long stories or goofy anythings. Makers out there – you need to get some of this Bare Paint Conductive Paint right now. It’s that important. Why? Because it will revolutionize how you design circuits. Well, not how you design them, but what you put them on. Huh? We’ll explain. Read on.
Bare Paint Conductive Paint is just what the name implies: conductive paint. You can paint it onto walls, floors, any surface (except skin) and it will conduct electricity. From there, your imagination is the limit for what you can make. And get this: you can (once it’s dry) paint over Bare Paint Conductive Paint to help it blend in to the surface it’s on. AND, you can then add a new layer of Bare Paint Conductive Paint and the two layers won’t interact (giving you the power of overlapping circuits). Get some now and start creating. Just don’t forget to send us pictures, ‘cause we want to be proud of all you make with your Bare Paint Conductive Paint.
Bare Paint Conductive Paint
- Electrically conductive paint for painting circuits onto things.
- Yeah, you read that right: the paint becomes part of the circuit.
- Water based, nontoxic, and dries at room temperature.
- Perfect for painting onto any surface (except skin).
- Repeat: Not for use on skin.
- Washes off with water – for easy clean up and correction.
- Includes an instruction/tip booklet on the top of the jar.
- Net Wt.: 50ml
Product page on ThinkGeek can be found here